Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you think nine months along is too late to tell you all that I am knocked up?!!

I know that traditionally, the big announcement typically comes at around the time the miscarriage risk goes away...like, around 13 weeks or so. Well, in divine Nicolioso fashion, I have delayed to let the blog community in on the news. Don't worry, I will not become a mom who writes about barf or shitty diapers or anything, I mean...I do already have a nine year old and giving the Nick Jr. daily lineup isn't really my thang!

I would like to start a separate blog about being a mom, But I promise it will be relevant, non-cheesy advice for real people who have just happened to procreate. It seems like sometimes parents believe that they have to sacrifice some element of their intelligence in order to pass it to their offspring but I believe the contrary. I believe that we can only become smarter when dealing with these new-age super humans. They aren't like other people...they are scary.

So I guess that's it y'all...I am pregnant. Um, just do me a favor and don't tell my parents, they are really gonna be pissed that I haven't moved out yet AND plan on bringing in another tenant.


Just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. wait, just kidding about the parents thing...not the kid thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you hannah. doing pretty good now though.

    ReplyDelete