Saturday, September 24, 2011

I am so excited! I am finally fulfilling my dream!

Today I went on my first consultation for vintage consignments!  The woman I met with has some really wonderful pieces that she would like to sell from furniture to fashion.  I took some of the clothing home with me to get ready for photo shoot styling.  I can't wait to get the new items up in my etsy store and out there for everyone to see.  I will keep you all posted, along with some tutorials about what to look for when shopping for vintage items.  Thank you all for reading!  See you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and am loving it!

    I read the paragraph under "Life..it's worth writing about." ty so much!

    I'm letting my water flow!

    dina
    http://www.thesenotions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete