Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The little blog that could

Who says that a blog must conform into some sort of mold to be successful?  I get on this little old blog and write whatever comes to my mind.  Sometimes it is meaningful and long, other times, short and to the point.  I love having that power over this space.  There are no rules here.  One day I could write about weddings, the next day, breakups.  I really am glad to know that we live in a time when we are technologically able to put our emotions out there for people everywhere to see.  Perhaps it will shape the way humanity develops.  Maybe we will develop more connections with people and stop fighting with one another.  I pray that many of you will stop here at this little blog and help her become strong and mighty.  Thank you to my readers...you are the core of my motivations.

No comments:

Post a Comment