Friday, September 30, 2011

Operation Clean House!!

I am sick and tired of my house being so cluttered and messy.  I need to get organized once and for all!  Does anyone else have this problem?  I am trying to get my mind clear enough to be productive, but all that I want to do in my spare time is clean up a mess that has been building my entire life.  I have decided to write what I know, and messes, messes I know.  So the next thirty days will be devoted to tips, strategies and stories about the struggles to get this ole house ship-shape!  Maybe it'll set the rest into motion!

2 comments:

  1. I'm bad about ignoring certain little corners of my apartment (*cough* craft corner *cough*). I just can't make myself organize it. Maybe you'll inspire me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so...My first post is going to be on Mt. Saint Laundry (aka my room). As soon as i get an "after" shot at least, haha

    ReplyDelete