Monday, October 3, 2011

This is mad man!

I just sold an item from my etsy vintage shop, the old brown shoe.  Here is the clincher... I sold it to the prop master for the TV show Mad Men!  I am so flattered that one of my items is authentic and quintessential enough to that time period to make it to the show!  I feel famous by default.  I can now safely say that I knew those old Columbia records recording tapes when they were just sitting, collecting dust in a box in my garage...Now they've hit the big time!  I hope they remember the little people.  How exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I know right?! And she has since wrote to me for more product and information. I am way flattered!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond awesome. I would love to be associated with mad men in any way:)

    ReplyDelete